Thursday, January 1, 2009

HApPy 牛yeAR~

happy 牛year~~~

today is the first day of the new year .. sure need post post smth for this blog.
For this coming new year, sure got new stuff and wishes for all this year lar..

Ermm... Firstly, I wish happy new year to everyone including my BELOVED DAD & MUM and MY FOUR SISTER. And also my brother in law and my sister boyfriend. Secondly sure is my BROTHERs that somewhere out there who never let me walk alone. My Batu Pahat HENg TAi that so steady.My Friends in UTAR and skool. Lastly those who come to see my blog then also wish u la~

This years wishes
Wish for healthy for everyone
Wish for good luck for everyone
Wish for the previous good stuff for everyone
Wish for a NEW START and NEW LIFE for me~

That all ~
(PS: wishes will come true IF you believe IT)

No comments: